Tuesday 6 May 2008

Distractions

So this is one of the most important times at university at the minute and planning my 'time management' has not gone well at all! I'm busy revising for a corporate strategy exam which i have on thursday and i can't take anything in because the internet has opened so many distractions for me! My worst distraction at the moment, apart from facebook, is youtube!

I'm constantly watching Jeff Dunham, He's a comedian from America and i love it! My friend Mark (Journalism student who's as lazy as me) told me about it and made me watch it and i love it!


A lesson to learn when your reaching the last ever week of university...don't mess around on youtube and facebook! Get your work done in time.

Another lesson, listen to your friends they can give you some good advice!

No comments: