Friday 16 May 2008

Guilty pleasures

Everyone has them! Guilty pleasures are our little secrets that we hide from the world and love more than anything. My pages confess some great guilty pleasures of mine but the best guilty pleasure of yesterday was that i went to see Shayne Ward!!! I was the most excited person there, I LOVE him!

How pretty is he!!





When I read through the pages of my sketchbooks I realise that I do write down some random stuff but I also write down anything that I'm looking at that moment in time. I was looking through one page and randomly seen the word care bears just written there with no explanation and that's probably because I collect them. I used to have them when I was younger and now when I can afford to I go on eBay and buy a lot. I'm sure if my mam ever found out about them all my life would soon be over!

Can you see my other guilty pleasures on this page? And no I don't have the obsession with baby food that would be my best friend, (of nearly 19 years now) Rachel Best. I can see a band on there I am mad about, 2 of my favourite programs and an activity I love playing in my social club.


The best guilty pleasures though are the one's that you can share with someone. I'm a hopeless romantic and I love being happy! I also love being with my friends and drinking my usual drink of vodka, which is why one of my favourite quotes is on there.

You need to have those sneaky things that you love because it makes you unique and I would love to see if anyone would like to confess any of their own guilty pleasures?

No comments: